Friday, March 13, 2015

Blog Post #5 - Audio Spectrum (Adobe After Effects)

I decided to make a small little project for myself by mixing two songs together, "Reflection Eternal" by Nujabes, and "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith. Once I completed the project, the track turned out great, but I felt like I need to do more. I decided to create an audio spectrum to make a video to match the song. I've learned how to create a audio spectrum from a previous project for our school holiday yearbook presentation. Here is a tutorial on how to make them. The program I used was "Adobe After Effects". The steps, for me, were very straight forward. Firstly, created a radial gradient of light blue to a darker blue. Next I imported the audio track. Then, through the effects panel, I looked for the "audio spectrum" effect, dragged the effect into the composition, then resized it to the screen. After, I simply set the priority to the audio layer, then customized the colours. Finally, I added text, made a few transitions, then hit "render".


Tutorial


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Kardryn CyberARTS | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top